Mugabe calls archbishop a "half-wit"

• Thread starter Thread starter stumbler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stumbler

By Stella Mapenzauswa

CHIVHU, Zimbabwe (Reuters) - Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has denounced a prominent archbishop as a “half-wit” for calling for his overthrow and says the opposition in this week’s parliamentary election are Western stooges.

In the final round of campaigning before elections on Thursday, Mugabe joined a barrage of government attacks against Catholic Archbishop Pius Ncube, who has accused the 81-year-old leader of starving opposition supporters to win the vote.

Ncube, in a series of interviews on Sunday and Monday, called for a peaceful popular uprising after the election and told the Economist magazine the people of Zimbabwe were praying Mugabe should die.

“I don’t know to which God he prays. His prayers are not as pious as his name suggests apparently. He is … a half-wit. I don’t know why the Vatican tolerates prayers of that nature,” Mugabe said in Chivhu, south of Harare, hometown of his wife Grace. …

Full Article

40.png
stumbler:
By Stella Mapenzauswa

CHIVHU, Zimbabwe (Reuters) - Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has denounced a prominent archbishop as a “half-wit” for calling for his overthrow and says the opposition in this week’s parliamentary election are Western stooges.

In the final round of campaigning before elections on Thursday, Mugabe joined a barrage of government attacks against Catholic Archbishop Pius Ncube, who has accused the 81-year-old leader of starving opposition supporters to win the vote.

Ncube, in a series of interviews on Sunday and Monday, called for a peaceful popular uprising after the election and told the Economist magazine the people of Zimbabwe were praying Mugabe should die.

“I don’t know to which God he prays. His prayers are not as pious as his name suggests apparently. He is … a half-wit. I don’t know why the Vatican tolerates prayers of that nature,” Mugabe said in Chivhu, south of Harare, hometown of his wife Grace. …

Full Article
Mugabe…? Mugabeeeee…? Oh yes he’s the one who has killed many hundreds of thousands of his own people, who has decimated his country, has cast most of Africa into poverty, I know, lets invade him and relieve all these people of his burden!!!

Ooops… No can’t do that, no oil!!!

40.png
Norwich:
Mugabe…? Mugabeeeee…? Oh yes he’s the one who has killed many hundreds of thousands of his own people, who has decimated his country, has cast most of Africa into poverty, I know, lets invade him and relieve all these people of his burden!!!

Ooops… No can’t do that, no oil!!!
Come on Norwich…you can do better than that old tune…no oil :rolleyes:

did you see the movie…Full Monty?

40.png
stumbler:
By Stella Mapenzauswa

Full Article
I’d rather be a half-wit than a murderous, 21th century Idi Amin. This guy need to go. Did they fill in that hole they found Saddam in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back