MUSIC: Def Leppard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mirror_Mirror
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But your opinion of the title does not make it blasphemous, correct?

The title is not “The Rock of Ages” it is “Rock of Ages”

(Rock and Roll of Ages)
I never said it did. I’m just saying it gave me an uncomfortable feeling whenever I heard it.

Incidentally, which is worse? To listen to a song with no cuss words in it? Or a song with overt, or not so overt, sexual references? If I had to pick, I’d pick the former.
 
Have been listening to “Songs from the Sparkle Lounge” today and have to say :clapping: what an amazing album. From start to finish, they continue to put forth absolutely amazing music. From the lyrics, the vocals. the guitars, the melodies, the entire package it simply awesome.

Has anyone else heard this album? Thoughts?
 
** peaks in **
loved that band growing up no one was better at arena rock
Some of the lyrics were openly suggestive though. 😃 Pour some sugar on me jumps right to the top of the list. But I will admit it was the soundtrack to my youth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top