R
Red_Wolf
Guest
I know there are others here who like her music. What are your favorites?
Reason I ask is that I’d only heard Anuna’s tracks of her music, until I discovered a CD supposed to be completely her music (turned out it was somewhat less than half her music; the tamest of her music I’ve heard).
Anyone else like Godric of Yorkshire? Best known for “Sainte Nicholaes” but the Kyrie of his “Crist and Sainte Marie” is one of my favorites (short, sometimes put it on repeat for background while praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet).
Reason I ask is that I’d only heard Anuna’s tracks of her music, until I discovered a CD supposed to be completely her music (turned out it was somewhat less than half her music; the tamest of her music I’ve heard).
Anyone else like Godric of Yorkshire? Best known for “Sainte Nicholaes” but the Kyrie of his “Crist and Sainte Marie” is one of my favorites (short, sometimes put it on repeat for background while praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet).