MUSIC: Journey - Their New CD and Singer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonks40
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tonks40

Guest
Has anyone bought the new Journey CD “Revelation” featuring their new singer, Arnel Pineda? I read about him and how Neal Schon found him on You Tube. The guy sounds just like Steve Perry!

What do you all think???
 
I heard that they were going to debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so I tuned in. That was about a month ago. I couldn’t believe how much the new singer sounds like Steve Perry! Now they can sing their old songs and it will sound authentic. I will buy their new album for sure:thumbsup: !
 
Has anyone bought the new Journey CD “Revelation” featuring their new singer, Arnel Pineda? I read about him and how Neal Schon found him on You Tube. The guy sounds just like Steve Perry!

What do you all think???
I saw the new CD at the store and almost considered getting it until I looked at the back and realized that they had some new singer. How could it be Journey without Steve Perry?

Then, on a subsequent trip to the store, the TVs all had some concert footage of the new Journey singing my fave song “Separate Ways.” At first, I thought it was Steve Perry singing until I looked at the screens and saw that it definitely wasn’t. I may have to reconsider! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top