My birthday was yesterday

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysdec
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaysdec

Guest
Please keep me in your prayers…I’m struggling a lot with my faith and I feel lonely…And I struggle with anger, lust, anger and gluttony…I’m single and never been married yet…and I’m a convert…
 
Happy Belated Birthday to you. Health & happiness to you always. Praying for your intentions. You’re not alone. Remember you are a child of God & He loves you & will never leave you. God bless. 😉
 
Please keep me in your prayers…I’m struggling a lot with my faith and I feel lonely…And I struggle with anger, lust, anger and gluttony…I’m single and never been married yet…and I’m a convert…
Happy Birthday! (Mine was Friday) :hug3:
 
Happy Birthday!!! 😃 :extrahappy:

I shall pray for you as well. :gopray2: :signofcross:
 
Praying for you and Happy Birthday! I wish I could have said it yesterday, but, it is never too late for cake: 🍰
 
I’ll be praying for you. And Happy belated Birthday! :):blessyou::hug1:
 
A belated as happy birthday. 🍰

Prayer for Peace of Mind

Fortify me with the grace of Your Holy Spirit,
and give Your peace to my soul
that I may be free from all needless anxiety,
solicitude, and worry. Help me to desire always
that which is pleasing and acceptable
to You so that Your will may be my will.
Through Christ Our Lord, amen.

– St. Frances Xavier Cabrini

Prayer for Inner Peace

No matter what problem I have, Lord,
You are bigger,
You are more powerful than it is.
So I bring my problem to You.
I know what I want.
I know my will.
I do not know Yours.
I do not know how You
will use this problem for my salvation.
I do not know what good
You will workout from this evil.
But I trust You.
I trust Your goodness and Your wisdom.
So I place myself in Your hands.
Please fill my heart with peace.

Amen.
 
Please keep me in your prayers…I’m struggling a lot with my faith and I feel lonely…And I struggle with anger, lust, anger and gluttony…I’m single and never been married yet…and I’m a convert…
I wish you a happy belated birthday. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers- I will pray for God to bring you a friend who understands and listens, and help to keep you from sin. God bless you!
 
Happy Belated Birthday.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Joining with everyone in the Birthday wishes! 🙂 :yup: :bounce: 👋 🍰

Saying prayers for you too

The Lord bless you, and keep you.
The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you.
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and grant you peace.
 
Hey, belated! Going to mass on birthdays (even belated) always helps. It’s a tradition of ours where one thanks the Lord for another year of life.
 
Happy birthday for yesterday! 🍰

I’m sorry you feel lonely. Praying that good friends will come into your life.
 
happy birthday brother

keep your chin up

everything is gong to be OK

trust in jesus

i just said a hail mary for you
 
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and GOD BLESS!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top