L
lmormesher
Guest
My boyfriend of 2 years or should I say ex boyfriend thinks hes called to be a priest. We just started back in the Catholic church a little over a month ago and now he thinks hes called to be a priest. Once he told me this and how serious he is I broke up with him and moved back home. He his basiclly telling me we might not have a future together after long disscusions about our future. We were emotionally and financially tied together so now he has to move to another state to be with family and eventially go to school in an even farther state. He hasn’t even been confermed yet, we are going through the class’s right now. I have met with a priest with my ex being present and I don’t think he got out of it what the priest was trying to say. My ex doesn’t even know that much about the catholic faith just that whatever it is he belives it all. One minute hes open to other possibilities the next hes not. I feel like hes gone off the deep end. Or maybe hes just excited, maybe I should have stayed living there (which we moved intogether before our search for God) so he didn’t have to move and let it ride. My heart is broken and I’m confussed and in need of peace, comfort, openions, anything… I’m 24 and hes 25, my family is telling me that hes imature and nobody around him but his mom and sister are supporting him in this, everyone else including his closest friends thinks hes gone nuts. If it is true I don’t want to be the one to stand in the way of this but I don’t think its true, can it be if we’ve only been back for a few months… Pease if anybody has any advice or anything let me know. Thank you and God Bless!!