L
Lizzygator
Guest
My boyfriend addmited to me that he has a mastabation problem
. He has for awhile. He was so embarassed to tell me. I knew he did some because I asked him to stop. He is struggling with it a lot. But it took a lot to admit that to me and I didn’t even ask for it. I feel so bad for him, he has so many other heavy burdens to carry on top of that. A sick family member many many things that cause him stress( I won’t go in detail because it’s personal). I can’t even imagine what he is going through! Especially with gf like me expecting so much out of him.
. He is a amazing man capible of sooo much. I can tell when he is trying, he gets so easily irritated and sort tempered, I know that it is very hard for him so anything that would be offencive he dose or says means nothing, he dosnt mean it, it’s the stress getting to him. he needs strength he needs prayers. I’ve been praying during morning and night but I need to do more!!! If you can say a quick prayer for him, oh my word! it would mean the world to me!!! You can call him ‘A’ in your prayer I’m sure God will know who you mean
. Any advise is very apreciated aswell! Thank you thank you!!!