R
RobnBobA1
Guest
One…you are not humble in the least and that is something that god deamnds from you since you are not perfect. Two…the Catholic church may not recognize the marraige, but in reality you have no idea if god will. My parents are not married in the catholic church ao are my older sistes and myself bastards in your eyes and are my parents living in sin for the past 35 years?Woahhhhhhh, I’ve touched some nerves here!
I am very passionate and my life is based on Catholicism. I have only started being a hardcore Catholic in the last 3 months. I am a very passionate, young man. I am more passionate and loving than 99.999% of the people in the world. I want to do something magnificent with my life and I am struggling to find any woman with as much passion as me. I feel like I am suited to become a husband, but I am frustrated in my search for a woman with a pure, passionate heart. I came to the conclusion that only God would be good enough to have my heart if I couldn’t find a woman by 2015. I work my *** off trying to make a difference in the world. I am going to become a multi-millionaire and help people in poverty - I am awesome. I work all the time trying to make as much money as possible for people that can’t help themselves. I am totally non-materialstic and I just want to make a difference. I am truly awesome and loving, but someone like me finds it hard to find a match. I only want to be a husband to make a woman happy, but it’s hard for me to find anyone that I expected all Catholics would be like - maybe a lot of them are nuns. I wouldn’t feel rewarded making a non-amazing woman happy, so I would become a priest and absolutely love doing that for God, so you can shut up saying that I shouldn’t become a priest, as you don’t even know me or what my heart is like. Will you be able to stand before God and say that you gave your all to help other people? NO! So don’t criticise when you are more than likely materialistic and don’t give everything that you have to do good like I do!
My brother has turned his back on God and doesn’t take life seriously and his woman is nowhere near the type of woman that I would be with. We don’t have anything in common with each other and don’t really speak. He is only my brother through blood.
I am just wondering if a good Catholic would go or not. I don’t accept the non-Christian wedding and therefore I don’t see the point in me going. If it is not recognised by God then what is the point? I am an all-or-nothing type person and this is why I an unsure.
I just want to know what God/Jesus would do in the situation. I mean it is not a proper wedding so what is the point? I am very passionate and this just seems pathetic. His fiance said that Christmas is about family and not religion haha oh my days lol
I just want responses on what I should do as a Catholic. If it was my choice, I wouldn’t go, as it is not recognised by God. But o just wonder if I SHOULD go because that is what I should do?
Thanks to those with nice responses
Dylan
PS. Thanks for the last messageI am just passionate about Catholicism and it seems so pathetic and saddens me.
Second point…something that you should know about priesthood and marraige. It is not an “option” or a job that you choose. It is a calling. Some people are called to marriage, some are called to priesthood and some are called to neither to live a single life outside of vocations in the church (not talking about volunteers or other jobs just holy vows). It appears that you are not called to priesthood, and if you cannot find a woman that you respect for her perfection, which it seems that you won’t, then you will be called to the single life.
Another point…no woman is perfect nor absolute in her faith, in that she does not sin or you cannot find fault in her beliefs even within the faith. Indeed when you find yourself in a relationship you come to love a person despite their faults or indeed because of them, since those faults make them who they are. By faults I do not necessarily mean condoning their sins but accepting that she sins and will continue to do so until she dies. If she is strong in her faith then she will strive to not sin or correct her sins after they are committed, but not being with that person because of her sins past present, or future is not christian.