My cat died :( Pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter thephilosopher6
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what it is too lose a cat ,we did too, so I pray that the Holy Spirit will give you peace
in your Heart …AMEN :gopray2::gopray2:
 
That’s so sad. I know how you feel. Cats each have their own personality. You can get another cat, but you can never totally replace the one you lost. I believe we will see our animals when we get to Heaven. :hug1::console:
I hope we do. I know the Church has no definite teaching on this. But I’d like to think my kitty is in heaven like state.

And thank you all for your prayers. 🙂
 
Very sad. I’ve lost a few cats during my lifetime and it never gets easier.

Praying.
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Some of my pets were my best friends. You are in my prayers.
 
Continued prayers for God’s peace and comfort to be poured out upon you.
 
That’s so sad. I know how you feel. Cats each have their own personality. You can get another cat, but you can never totally replace the one you lost. I believe we will see our animals when we get to Heaven. :hug1::console:
Exactly this. I know how you feel also. I truly believe my cat is waiting for me in heaven.
I’m saying prayers for you. Another cat to hug does help, even though you’ll always miss your beloved. :grouphug:
 
Not silly at all. You have lost a special friend that can not be replaced. Remember your friend and the good times you spent together and you will always have a smile on your face.

Remembering you and your cat in my candle prayers.

:blessyou:
 
I know it may be silly, it’s only a cat not a human. But I did feel love for this cat. He was 17 year old and had cancer so he had to be euthanized. It is sad. but at least he is no longer suffering. Please pray for me, that God may help me through some grief.
I saw my dog as a dog, slightly better than any other dog but when he was put down I was very sad, even got upset.

I prayed for peace and it helped.
 
**In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen

Angel of God My guardian dear. To Whom His love. Commits me here. Ever this day. Be at my side. To light and guard. To rule and guide. Amen**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top