My family and I

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amanda_Hartley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amanda_Hartley

Guest
Please pray for Michelle and Rick’s troubled marriage, for a really good job for my husband, for me to get pregnant with a healthy baby, that Chad’s new job will go well and he will love it, for my parents and my financial problems and all other intentions I hold in my heart. GOD BLESS!
 
Amanda you are so faithful.
I beg the Lord to hear your prayers,
and to continue giving you strength.
 
Please pray for Michelle and Rick’s troubled marriage, for a really good job for my husband, for me to get pregnant with a healthy baby, that Chad’s new job will go well and he will love it, for my parents and my financial problems and all other intentions I hold in my heart. GOD BLESS!
Prayers for so many needs.
mlz
 
You are in my daily prayers Amanda. May God answer your petitions and help you to keep faithful to him and confident in him.
 
O my Jesus, you once said “ask, and it will be given to you.” With these generous, loving, and merciful words in mind, we unite in prayer for Amanda and the intentions within her heart. May she and all your servants bring glory to your holy Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top