My Father is in surgery RIGHT NOW 2:43 PM EST

• Thread starter Thread starter James_2_24
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James_2_24

Please pray for my Father, they took him away 30 minutes ago. He is having open heart surgery to replace a heart valve. The surgery will be 6-8 hours long. He is 61 years old. I am in the hospital right now typing this. God Bless you!

Thanks šŸ˜¦

I just said a Hail Mary for him. :o I hope it turns out to be a success.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer, we turn to you in this time of surgery. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our surgery patient under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

Prayers coming your way. May your father have successful surgery and enjoy many vigorous and healthy years ahead.

Iā€™ll stop what Iā€™m doing and pray the Divine Mercy Chapletā€¦EWTN TV 3PM

Edwin

James, Iā€™m right here too.

Oh Lord, Hear our prayer. We beg you to send your healing angels into that room and assist those doctors who are committed to helping this friendā€™s father recover quickly and completely. Please lay you own healing hand upon Jamesā€™ fatherā€™s heart and heal him for your greater glory and the edification of all of us. We love you and commit to your holy will no matter what it is. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Dear friend

Your father is in my prayers.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

40.png
Maranatha:
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer, we turn to you in this time of surgery. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our surgery patient under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
Amen

Please let us know how things are going.
God Bless

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St Jude Thaddues, in all the world and for all Eternity.

St Jude pray for us and hear our Prayers .

Amen

I will keep your father in my intentions tonight for my rosary.

If it is any consolation, my father lived another 14 years after his open heart surgery 1988-2002. Make your fatherā€™s remaining years full of memories!

Here is a Byzantine Catholic Prayer:

THANKSGIVING FOR RECOVERY
O Lord Jesus Christ, You are the life and strength of all who trust in You. Your mercies are without number, and the treasury of Your goodniss is inexhaustible. I thank You for the blessings which You have bestowed on me, and I beseech You to continue to reveal Your goodness to meā€¦ As it pleased You to restore my (or Name) bodily health, so now endow my (or Name) soul with all heavenly graces and perseverance in good works. Prepare me (or Name) by Your blessing, in this life, for the enjoyment of eternal happiness in the life to come. For to You is due all glory, thanksgiving, and adoration, together with Your Eternal Father, and Your all-holy, gracious and life-giving Spirit, now and ever, and forever. Amen.

UPDATE:

He is alseep right now, and they will begin the surgery in less than 10 minutesā€¦ šŸ˜¦

Lord Jesus,
Look with compassion on the weakness and suffering of your servant and restore him to health in You, to gladness in You, to joy in you. Comfort and strenghten him, guide those who minister to him, and give solace to his family. Amen

I apologize that this post wasnā€™t under the right sub-section entitled: ā€œPrayer requestsā€ I am kind of upset right now so I just posted it as soon as I couldā€¦ sorryā€¦

I just said a Hail Mary for your father, I will include him in my Rosary tonight.

I said some prayers for your father today. Take Edwin1961 advice and make your fathers remaining years full of happy memories. Let us know how he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back