My Father is in surgery RIGHT NOW 2:43 PM EST

• Thread starter Thread starter James_2_24
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will include your father in my Rosary tonight and also say prayer to St. Luke for his surgeons.

My prayers are with you. Say this was timed for the Divine Mercy Chaplet on the radio so I will tune in and think of your father while participating.

I work for heart surgeons and this is such a successful and safe surgery. I hope your father has a great result from his procedure

Lisa N

I just prayed for your Dad, too. My Dad just had a stint (sp?) put in a couple of weeks ago and he’s 80. It was #6 for him. He’s doing well now.

God is wonderful. He hears all our prayers, especially those from the deepest part of our heart.

Let’s us know how he does.

Sue

Thank you everyone, for your prayers. 😃 My father had such a swift recovery that the doctors were surprised. After open heart surgery he was out of the hospital in 4 days and is doing very very well! He is home now recovering. Thank you again for your thoughts and especially your prayers.

God Bless. 😃

James_2:24:
Thank you everyone, for your prayers. 😃 My father had such a swift recovery that the doctors were surprised. After open heart surgery he was out of the hospital in 4 days and is doing very very well! He is home now recovering. Thank you again for your thoughts and especially your prayers.

God Bless. 😃
Dear friend:D

Thanks and Praise be to Jesus and His Mother Mary.

I am overjoyed with your news of your father’s recovery. I often wondered how he was doing, so I am thankful for your feed back on him.

God Bless him and much love and peace to him and you as well as all of your family.

Many graces and Blessings

Teresa

My prayers have gone up. God be with you and your
father.

reen12
I told my husband, and he’s praying, too.

I will pray for him…God Bless you and your family.
James_2:24:
Please pray for my Father, they took him away 30 minutes ago. He is having open heart surgery to replace a heart valve. The surgery will be 6-8 hours long. He is 61 years old. I am in the hospital right now typing this. God Bless you!

Thanks 😦

He will be added to my “Divine Mercy Chaplet” prayers. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

:blessyou:
Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back