A
army_girl
Guest
I know I really shouldn’t, but curiousity took over and I went searching for anti-catholic websites. I just wanted to know what everyone else is thinking. I have never known anything else and I have, up until now never had anyone challenge what I believe. But after reading this website I couldn’t believe it. Is this truely what others think of us? I would get into more details but I do not find it right to recite these horrible accusations
Lately, I have had more and more people challenging me on my beliefs, I don’t know where they are even coming from, or why the say these things to me, I have done nothing to them? This website has made me very upset, I don’t know how to act as I’m very confused by this whole thing.
I’m sure this has been brought up before, but I couldn’t hold back my anger, anyone have thoughts on how I can deal with these people. I don’t want to be rude or sound arrogant to them
God Bless
Amanda
Lately, I have had more and more people challenging me on my beliefs, I don’t know where they are even coming from, or why the say these things to me, I have done nothing to them? This website has made me very upset, I don’t know how to act as I’m very confused by this whole thing.
I’m sure this has been brought up before, but I couldn’t hold back my anger, anyone have thoughts on how I can deal with these people. I don’t want to be rude or sound arrogant to them
God Bless
Amanda