Y
Your_Pal_Val
Guest
Asking for sincere and wholehearted prayers for my two freinds, Teri and Dave, who are nearing divorce. They have four beautiful children.
I love them both, but why is it always a given that the children go with the mother? How awful to be a man and have his children taken from him because the parents cannot live in the same house peacefully.
This whole thing is really taking its toll on me. I can think of little else. Truely, when a divorce occurs, it effects the whole community!
Many thanks to anyone willing to pray for these two.
I love them both, but why is it always a given that the children go with the mother? How awful to be a man and have his children taken from him because the parents cannot live in the same house peacefully.
This whole thing is really taking its toll on me. I can think of little else. Truely, when a divorce occurs, it effects the whole community!
Many thanks to anyone willing to pray for these two.