My GM in hospital tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter survive
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

survive

Guest
She’s going in for a knee replacement. She’s scared and so am I because maybe she knows something I don’t or has an intuitive reason to be worried. She’ll be in the hospital a week and in rehab a week.
I need prayers for her safety and for her soul.
Thank you.
 
I will be praying for a calming surgery, and a quick recovery. You know, Rachael’s name means ‘It is God who heals’, so I shall pray through him to God for you both. He is patron of bodily ills, so I pray (this is actually a novena):
Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me/them in all my/their needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God," I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my/their soul/s and the ills that afflict my/their body/s. I especially ask of you the favor (of helping these two people, for this knee surgery about to take place) and the great grace of purity to prepare me/them to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.
Amen.👍
 
I ask the Lord to give you both peace.
And I’ll be keeping you and your grandmother in my prayers and Masses.
I pray that she has a safe and effective surgery with no subsequent complications, and that she recovers well, to a more comfortable life!
:grouphug:
 
Praying with you for your grandma and may the lord bring you peace from all anxiety…In JESUS name we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Your Grandmother is still in my prayers. I pray she will feel peace, that her surgery will be successful, and that she will recover soon.
Please assure her of our caring prayers.:grouphug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top