A
AngelRose81
Guest
Please pray for my family during this time. My grandfather passed away yesterday after a long illness. He was 80. My grandmother is doing ok, but I’m afraid that will change. Please keep us all in your prayers.
O Lord receive the soul of your faithful servant and grant consolation and strength to his familyPlease pray for my family during this time. My grandfather passed away yesterday after a long illness. He was 80. My grandmother is doing ok, but I’m afraid that will change. Please keep us all in your prayers.

I’m terribly sorry for your loss, I really am.Please pray for my family during this time. My grandfather passed away yesterday after a long illness. He was 80. My grandmother is doing ok, but I’m afraid that will change. Please keep us all in your prayers.
Eternal Father, I offer You the Most Precious Blood of Your Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today for the soul of Kristy’s grandfather, and for Kristy and her family as well.