I
IFeelHelpless
Guest
If you can pray for my family’s safety I really need it. He is always emotionally (especially) and physically abusing me. Just the other night he hit me 7 or 8 times because I had the heat up too much in the house. He is fine one moment and horrible the next. His screw ups are always my fault. We have one child.
I know you say to leave, and I would but I think he’s dangerous and he has threatened us before - he said once he would kill my family and then when i told the priest my husband told him he never would and was just mad. He wants me to leave and he wants our child. Never in a million years. I stay because I believe he would flee with our child. Our child is scared of him as well. And because I am not screaming or threatening our child all the time, my husband believes I am a bad parent because I can’t make our child act and be a certain way.
I just need help.
I know you say to leave, and I would but I think he’s dangerous and he has threatened us before - he said once he would kill my family and then when i told the priest my husband told him he never would and was just mad. He wants me to leave and he wants our child. Never in a million years. I stay because I believe he would flee with our child. Our child is scared of him as well. And because I am not screaming or threatening our child all the time, my husband believes I am a bad parent because I can’t make our child act and be a certain way.
I just need help.
