My husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elizabethray
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elizabethray

Guest
Please keep Charles in your prayers. His heart is broken and yet he wears a mask of cheerfulness and bravery. Both parents abandonded him emotionally at an early age…they were so invloved with themselves. The biggest symptom of all this is substance abuse. Pray for me as well, that God will guide me to bring all to healing.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank you for healing Elizabeth’s husband, and for watching out for them. Amen.
 
Elizabeth,

I’m praying for both of you. Sounds like what I went through w/ my husband. ONLY when my husband let God in his life, did he start to get better.

Prayers, peace & hugs to you both
 
Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank you for healing Elizabeth’s husband, and for watching out for them. Amen.
 
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!

Amen.
 
Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Dear Lord please hear Elizabeth’s humble and loving prayer for her husband’s deep healing, and for his recovery from substance abuse.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank you for healing Elizabeth’s husband, and for watching out for them. Amen.
 
*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen. *
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray for emotional healing for Charles. Please uphold Elizabethray and sustain her through this difficult time. I beseech you, Lord God, for healing and a spirit of forgiveness for this family…that they may joyfully praise Your Name.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:gopray:
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank you for healing Elizabeth’s husband, and for watching out for them. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death, Amen.
 
I’m praying for you and your husband and your whole family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.
 
Lord, I thank you for those who are praying. I know faith in you alone and your healing power will sustain us all. May we look at sin from all angles and see God’s love breaking through.

May the Tridium bring us to perfect peace.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top