R
roselily
Guest
:hug1: You will always pray for me, dear brothers sisters in Christ, will you?
I was grieved to lose my dear friends post messages, my friends, whom I loved with my whole soul, and I grieved for my fault; still my despair passed away. One day we will be together for all eternity. when I found that evil picture, I tortured my childish head even I already not a child . But now I felt almost happy, God is a loving God, He forgive our wrongs, and He want us do good. That if I have done something wrong to anyone I hope be forgiven by God and others. I forgive also. You know I loved your picture dearly. I mean those so beautiful ones, not the satan one. or maybe that picture not be changed by the picture site, but whoever did this I want you know God is loving and forgiving God.
Do good.
My dear and kind brothers and sisters in Christ, how happy I am here read all your prayers, I say my Rosary everyday now, hence, I shall tell Christ and Holy Mother how much love and support and courage you gave me. how dear you are to me,
When I turned to my screen eyes filled with tears, unable in my sobbing to find other words.
O mother of God! please bless all God people, let more blessings and peace and happiness come to them, and we pray first to our God Lord Christ , May His name be hold Holy! May His beautiful Kingdom come !