C
cameraguy55
Guest
Hi there all! I wanted to share my story of how my life has changed in the past 2 months. Back in September, my ex gf broke up with me and I was devastated! For 4 months I tried to get her back by sending her cards, gifts, etc. After Christmas, I decided to start going to daily mass at a local church. I went to the super early mass at 6:30a.m. Yes, I know, i’m 27 years old and I go to that early mass??!! Why not??!! I went for about a week and a half and noticed that everyone in the church kept saying Hail Mary’s and Our Father’s. I was very curious and found out that they were praying the Holy Rosary. So the following weekend, I decided to go to a Christian bookstore and I bought myself a holy rosary and went to the church and got a booklet on how to say the Holy Rosary.
At first, I was very rusty and lost and very overwhelmed, but something told me to pray it. Something told me that I did the right thing by buying my first Holy Rosary. So I decided to pray it every night and learn the mysteries.
It has been almost over a month and I love the Holy Rosary with all my heart and soul! I know the mysteries very well and every time I pray the rosary, I fall more deeply in love with the Virgin Mary and Jesus. My life has changed in so many ways. I take care of myself better. I pray the Holy Rosary twice a day. I read religious books on Mary and Jesus. I visit Catholic bookstores often. I am currently working out in a gym everyday. My life has changed so much for the better. My focus is on God. I truly believe that God was calling me to him by presenting the Holy Rosary. I hope to God that I can pray this Holy Rosary for the rest of my life and when I die on my deathbed, I want these light blue rosaries to be on my hand and to take me to heaven.
For those of you that are nervous or don’t think highly of the Holy Rosary, I beg you from the bottom of my heart to give it a chance because it is so worth it. It has filled the gaps in my life. It has taken sin away from my life. It has made me more holy and my soul desperately seeks Jesus and Mary every morning and every night. I feel so much better when I have this rosary in my life.
Today is Saturday and a typical 27 year old would be watching sports and being a couch potatoe and shopping, etc. But I decided to go to the same church I go to every morning and say the Holy Rosary and I get so much out of it. I feel that connection with Jesus and Mary. I’ve become so appreciative for what I have. I am currently single and pray that God brings me a very holy, Catholic girl into my life. She’s out there, I know! But in the mean time, I don’t feel lonely at all. Because I have Jesus and Mary and God the Father.
I’m sorry this is long, but I wanted to come on here and share my story and hope that this motivates someone to really buy their first Holy Rosary. At first, I didn’t believe in it and thought it was for OLDER people, but now, I wish I had one growing up! Have a great and blessed day!
At first, I was very rusty and lost and very overwhelmed, but something told me to pray it. Something told me that I did the right thing by buying my first Holy Rosary. So I decided to pray it every night and learn the mysteries.
It has been almost over a month and I love the Holy Rosary with all my heart and soul! I know the mysteries very well and every time I pray the rosary, I fall more deeply in love with the Virgin Mary and Jesus. My life has changed in so many ways. I take care of myself better. I pray the Holy Rosary twice a day. I read religious books on Mary and Jesus. I visit Catholic bookstores often. I am currently working out in a gym everyday. My life has changed so much for the better. My focus is on God. I truly believe that God was calling me to him by presenting the Holy Rosary. I hope to God that I can pray this Holy Rosary for the rest of my life and when I die on my deathbed, I want these light blue rosaries to be on my hand and to take me to heaven.
For those of you that are nervous or don’t think highly of the Holy Rosary, I beg you from the bottom of my heart to give it a chance because it is so worth it. It has filled the gaps in my life. It has taken sin away from my life. It has made me more holy and my soul desperately seeks Jesus and Mary every morning and every night. I feel so much better when I have this rosary in my life.
Today is Saturday and a typical 27 year old would be watching sports and being a couch potatoe and shopping, etc. But I decided to go to the same church I go to every morning and say the Holy Rosary and I get so much out of it. I feel that connection with Jesus and Mary. I’ve become so appreciative for what I have. I am currently single and pray that God brings me a very holy, Catholic girl into my life. She’s out there, I know! But in the mean time, I don’t feel lonely at all. Because I have Jesus and Mary and God the Father.
I’m sorry this is long, but I wanted to come on here and share my story and hope that this motivates someone to really buy their first Holy Rosary. At first, I didn’t believe in it and thought it was for OLDER people, but now, I wish I had one growing up! Have a great and blessed day!
Code:
Sincerely,
Stephen
