A
angieb130
Guest
My husband and i have been seperated for 6 months. I want him to come home but he doesnt want to. I love him and I know he loves me but he doesnt want to come home and work on our marriage. He has told me that he doesnt think he can love me the way I deserve to be loved and has said he doesnt want to be the father of my children. He is a good man and takes good care of me. He had said he doesnt feel the connection with me that he has with other people (women) and I don’t know if this is his reason for not wanting to come home.
He has told me that I should go ahead and file for divorce and that I would be better off. Please pray for us. I don’t want to divorce him. I believe that God joined us together and that we should not divorce. I know that GOD can turn this experience into a blessing and make our marriage stronger.
Please pray for us and for the restoration and renewal of our marriage.
He has told me that I should go ahead and file for divorce and that I would be better off. Please pray for us. I don’t want to divorce him. I believe that God joined us together and that we should not divorce. I know that GOD can turn this experience into a blessing and make our marriage stronger.
Please pray for us and for the restoration and renewal of our marriage.
:angel1: :hug3: