B
benjammin
Guest
Would it be wrong of me to disobey her. I myself am a devout Catholic and while I am okay with her being cremated. She wants us to spread her ashes over our farm rather than be placed in a vault. Would it be wrong of me to disobey her when the time comes.
I know people will try and convince me to talk with her,but she will have none of it. She did convert to catholicism for my father, but doesn’t really understand that we can’t spread her ashes, and my brother and sister are going along with it.
Would it bye wrong of me when the time comes to disobey her wishes and have her ashes placed next to my father after she’s passed.(btw its not an issue about my dad, they had a loving marriage, she just wants her ashes spread)? I mean she wants to have at least a Catholic memorial service in spite of her being lapsed out of respect for me and my father, but I honestly can’t convince her not to spread them. What do i do? She is so stubborn about this. Hopefully though this won’t happen for a while though and maybe she’ll change
I know people will try and convince me to talk with her,but she will have none of it. She did convert to catholicism for my father, but doesn’t really understand that we can’t spread her ashes, and my brother and sister are going along with it.
Would it bye wrong of me when the time comes to disobey her wishes and have her ashes placed next to my father after she’s passed.(btw its not an issue about my dad, they had a loving marriage, she just wants her ashes spread)? I mean she wants to have at least a Catholic memorial service in spite of her being lapsed out of respect for me and my father, but I honestly can’t convince her not to spread them. What do i do? She is so stubborn about this. Hopefully though this won’t happen for a while though and maybe she’ll change