B
BuffaloNickels
Guest
I have to say that I’m slowly having my spirit crushed in this parish, and when I told some other Catholic I was told that my priest is preaching heresy.
Just for one example - the miracle of the fish and the loaves. We were told that the real “miracle” was just getting people to share. That women with children and families would have been gathering there, and in lack of Mickey Ds back then - would have brought their own food and drink and that all it was, was one big potluck.
Is there an official church teaching on this matter somewhere? would the Pope say that it was a true miracle or just a picnic-pot-luck?
Just for one example - the miracle of the fish and the loaves. We were told that the real “miracle” was just getting people to share. That women with children and families would have been gathering there, and in lack of Mickey Ds back then - would have brought their own food and drink and that all it was, was one big potluck.
Is there an official church teaching on this matter somewhere? would the Pope say that it was a true miracle or just a picnic-pot-luck?