L
lemonadish
Guest
Hey everyone 
I have a small request for some advice from you that are seasoned and experienced in relationships. My boyfriend and I are both 20 and have been dating for over 3 years. We go to the same school, and actually live down the hall from each other in our dorm(completely by coincedence). Something Iāve noticed recently is that our relationship has become really mundane and⦠boring for lack of a better word. I know infatuation doesnāt and really shouldnāt last, but I think passion and excitement are really important in a relationship. I just feel like thatās away for the moment.
We obviously still love each other, and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas/advice for getting it exciting again. We are chaste, so the secular worldās advice of āspice up your sex lifeā obviously doesnāt help much =/ Thank you everyone!
I have a small request for some advice from you that are seasoned and experienced in relationships. My boyfriend and I are both 20 and have been dating for over 3 years. We go to the same school, and actually live down the hall from each other in our dorm(completely by coincedence). Something Iāve noticed recently is that our relationship has become really mundane and⦠boring for lack of a better word. I know infatuation doesnāt and really shouldnāt last, but I think passion and excitement are really important in a relationship. I just feel like thatās away for the moment.
We obviously still love each other, and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas/advice for getting it exciting again. We are chaste, so the secular worldās advice of āspice up your sex lifeā obviously doesnāt help much =/ Thank you everyone!