My sister is officially an author!

  • Thread starter Thread starter prolifewife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prolifewife

Guest
My sister’s book is finally ready! She is officially an author. :extrahappy: :extrahappy: This has been her lifelong dream and now it’s finally happened. Please pray for the success of her book. I’d tell you the name and all, but I think that’s against forum rules. :o I might post a link to it in my blog and post that in my signature. I think that’s allowed. 👍
 
Ahh - yeah - let us know what it is so we can buy it!

My brother had a book or two published and one day my sister SAW IT at Barnes and Noble. She gathered them all up and moved them to the best seller table. Don’t know how long they sat there, but it was worth a shot.
 
Ahh - yeah - let us know what it is so we can buy it!

My brother had a book or two published and one day my sister SAW IT at Barnes and Noble. She gathered them all up and moved them to the best seller table. Don’t know how long they sat there, but it was worth a shot.
Funny! Nothing like loyal family members!

To the OP - many congrats and best wishes to your sister. That took much hard work, and talent!
 
Congratulations to her! How exciting! Prolifewife, you BETTER tell me what book it is! I don’t see a link in your siggie! :tsktsk:😃
 
Congratulations to her! How exciting! Prolifewife, you BETTER tell me what book it is! I don’t see a link in your siggie! :tsktsk:😃
I just fixed that. 😃 There is now a link in my signature. I don’t think you can purchase a copy until February though.
 
I just fixed that. 😃 There is now a link in my signature. I don’t think you can purchase a copy until February though.
Congrats! I looked. This is a very excellent subject for a book! Is it directed at a specifically Catholic audience or Christian or Judeo-Christian?

OK, I just checked this out… how do you BUY the book?
 
I can’t wait for it to be “purchasable”. This is a subject near and dear to my heart!

Brenda V.
 
Congrats! I looked. This is a very excellent subject for a book! Is it directed at a specifically Catholic audience or Christian or Judeo-Christian?

OK, I just checked this out… how do you BUY the book?
She is a Protestant Christian. She told me she used only “God” to incorporate persons of all faiths (Catholics, Protestants, Jews, etc.) There is scripture too. 🙂

The book goes officially on sale in February, last I heard. :o
 
Is she being published or self publishing? If she is self publishing, she can still sell on Amazon. Advise her to look for a real publisher, someone who will pay HER for the book.

She should join a writers group/guild for advice on how to get published.
 
Is she being published or self publishing? If she is self publishing, she can still sell on Amazon. Advise her to look for a real publisher, someone who will pay HER for the book.

She should join a writers group/guild for advice on how to get published.
I honestly don’t know what she has chosen. :o She will be selling on Amazon. 🙂
 
Seems she did go with a self-publisher. Hope she recoups her investment!
Me too. 🙂 She is in it more for fun than money. It will probably do better once it hits amazon which should be in a month or so. 🙂

Thanks y’all for being interested. Keep praying for her please. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top