My sister needs a miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick2238
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
still praying the Novena to St.Peregrine for miracle cure of cancer for your sister with you and lynnMarie. God bless
 
Nick, so sorry for your sister, you and your family. My heart goes out to all of you. Just began a rosary novena and am asking Our Blessed Mother to intercede for your sister’s health and to comfort your family, No one can comfort you better than Jesus’ own mother. Please know you are not alone…so many are praying.
 
Hello Nick,
I’m so sorry to hear about your sister. I am praying that she receives a miracle of healing through the grace of Our Lord Jesus. I will also pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy to ease her pain and comfort your heart as well.
 
Nick,
Day 5 of our St.Peregrine Novena for your sisters cancer. All glory and honor belong to him and his son Jesus Christ…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
Nick,
Day 6 St.Peregrine Novena…Still praying with all i have for your dear sister…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
LORD HAVE MERCY ON NICK2238’S SISTER AND FILL HER WITH YOUR LOVE, GIVE HER THE HOLY SPIRIT FILLED IN HER and let her touch others and lead them to you . Lord heal her 100 percent and let her be your servant. thanks LORD for this, in the name of Jesus, amen . NICK KEEP IN PRAYER, LORD HEARS OUR PRAYERS , John
 
Dear Nick,
Just finished Day 7 of the St. Peregrine Novena…Your sister as well as you are both in my prayers…All the Glory & Honor goes to the Lord and his son Jesus Christ…Amen…Sis in Christ, LynneMarie
 
Still Praying Nick.
I just finished the St. Peregrine Novena.
I’ll continue praying for you and your sister.
Warmly Tarek.
 
Praying for your sister and your whole family. Praying for a miracle.
 
Nick,
Continue Day 8 Novena to St.Peregrine…who is the patron saint to heal cancer and open sore…My prayers and thoughts are still with your sisters recovery…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
My dear Nick. I just read your post and am praying that St. Jude will offer a miracle cure to your sister. My husband is battling pancreatic cancer so I know how hard it is. May God surround your sister with love and fill her with the healing grace of the Holy Spirit. Praying to St. Perigonne for her recovery. Plelase keep us posted. Stay strong, Nick. I know how hard this is for you and know that you are in my prayers as well.
Jesus, please help Nick’s sister. Please dear Lord, help her.
 
Dear Nick,
9 Day Novena to St. Peregrine is completed for your sister…May God hear our prayers for the miracle cure of your sisters cancer through his saint Peregrine…Continue to prayer this on your own as well…May God heal your sister and give you comfort…Warmly, sis in Christ,LynneMarie
 
Still Praying very hard for your sister. And keeping you in prayer too…May God’s love surround you and give you strength and comfort during this difficult time.
:byzsoc:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top