My Son Needs Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SavedGirl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SavedGirl

Guest
Our son has had gastrointestinal problems for several months. We wanted him to go to the doctor (offered to pay) but he wanted to wait for his new medical insurance to kick in. Now he has learned that they are not going to offer him insurance (they were not truthful to him when they hired him). Anyway, he has now agreed to go to the doctor with our help, and I am so fearful that the delay in treatment has harmed him even worse. He will have a colonoscopy on February 9th. Please pray with us that his condition will not be life-threatening. God bless all of you, Mary
 
As a person with GI problems myself, I understand your concern. I will include your son in my rosary, which I will be saying shortly. He will remain in my prayers. Please let us know how he is doing.

Blessings,
 
Your son will be in our daily prayers for healing.

God bless all!!!
 
Hope and pray things turn out ok for your son, you both will be in my prayers. God bless
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
 
Bring healing to this child of yours, Lord. I pray that you will work out the insurance issues and help them to be able to manage financially, too. I pray you will give the doctors wisdom and the ability to find good support in his healing.
AMEN
 
Our son has had gastrointestinal problems for several months. We wanted him to go to the doctor (offered to pay) but he wanted to wait for his new medical insurance to kick in. Now he has learned that they are not going to offer him insurance (they were not truthful to him when they hired him). Anyway, he has now agreed to go to the doctor with our help, and I am so fearful that the delay in treatment has harmed him even worse. He will have a colonoscopy on February 9th. Please pray with us that his condition will not be life-threatening. God bless all of you, Mary
Mary I’m sorry for all the anxiety you have for your son. Please let us know how things go for him.
Our love and prayers are with your family and your son.
 
Here is our first additional news on his situation: They drew blood last Thursday and the first results are in–all good! His blood count, liver function and kidney functions are normal. There are more tests in the waiting. I feel encouraged that his blood count is normal–though I’m not a medical person, it would seem to me that this indicates that the internal bleeding has not yet been too extensive. THANKS for all of your prayers and please keep them coming. I know that God listens. Mary
 
Praying that your son may be returned to good health and the colonoscopy comes all clear.
Praise God for the all clear blood work!
 
Please touch this child his family and all they love with all your healing powers and provide all your gifts in abundance for them to live a life you so desire for us, in Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top