D
dondman2
Guest
My wife Linda passed on 12/16 /08 after a extensive illness as a Brital Type Two Dibetic with Congeative Heart Failure for over a year after a fall in our kitchen thst broke her arm at the shoulder. Please remember Her in prayer as a loving wife and mother of two children, after 40 years of marriage. I miss her so much even though I know she is in a better place with Our Lord God and The Blessed Mother.
Please keep me and my children in your prayers that we may continue without her in our life. She was so much a part of our life as a loving wife and the mother of our two children: Mark and Donnette.
Please keep us in your prayers,
In Jesus Name I Pray
Please keep me and my children in your prayers that we may continue without her in our life. She was so much a part of our life as a loving wife and the mother of our two children: Mark and Donnette.
Please keep us in your prayers,
In Jesus Name I Pray
