K
KephasAugustine
Guest
I have seen this psalm in a couple of places recently:
“To do thy will, O my God, is all my desire; to carry out that law of thine which is written in my heart.”
In both places it has been cited as Psalm 39:9, but when I cross-referenced it in an actual Bible, Psalm 39:9 is "“I have become mute, I do not open my mouth, Because it is You who have done it.”
To questions.
Thanks.
“To do thy will, O my God, is all my desire; to carry out that law of thine which is written in my heart.”
In both places it has been cited as Psalm 39:9, but when I cross-referenced it in an actual Bible, Psalm 39:9 is "“I have become mute, I do not open my mouth, Because it is You who have done it.”
To questions.
- What is the actual citation for the first quote?
- Why do different people seem to think it is Psalm 39:9?
Thanks.