Naked to the goal

  • Thread starter Thread starter benedict_XVIII
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benedict_XVIII

Guest
I have been back in Italy one year now, in my mother’s apartment.
I had to escape from France because I had too many enemies.
I am harsh and conservative like this Pope, that’s why most people hate us.
You know that there have been more martyrs in the Catholic Church in all of the 20th Century than in all the previous centuries put together ?
I hear the Catholic Radio last night: some big fish from the Vatican was saying that the Church needs witnesses that proclaim the whole Gospel AT ANY COST
Read your Gospel: St Paul says that the true follower of Christ doesn’t get married. Because the married man has to attend to her wife’s whims.
He also says that in the latter times (now), married men should live as if they were not married, happy men as if they were not happy, etc.
If you are married and you have a job in this modern world you are necessarily contributing to the spread of the enemy.
I know you do not like to hear this, but I am not concerned with what you like or dislike.
I am concerned with what Jesus and the Pope like: courageous witnesses.
I have no source of income yet.
I am waiting for a little pension from the Italian government: 300 bucks a month.
My mother feeds me.
I help her as much as I can because she is very old (91) although she is still fit.
I try not to make her work for me: in the evenings often I just eat food from a can. Beans mostly.
I live on handouts from my mother and my friends. When they care to give me something because I do not ask.
My clothes come from the charity shop.
If I have this computer it is because my mother gave it to me as a present for Christmas, otherwise I wouldn’t have it either.
I have a cellphone that I do not use, my mother’s old cellphone because she bought herself a new one.
I had an old car but I took it to the junkyard because I could not pay for the insurance.
I have an old radio set that belonged to my dead father and I listen to the Catholic Radio and do my prayers with them at night, usually one hour unless there is a soccer match, then prayers is only half an hour.
I do not watch TV because I find it too stupid. I just watch 5 minutes world news in the mornings.
I have had lots of money in my life, which I used for my trips and for buying books.
I know all I needed to know and I am quite happy being poor now. I feel freer.
I have a little dog that I love so much. He is the only one who really loves me.
I have a fiancée in Finland (no sex). She is most kind and good and I enjoy talking to her on the phone and sending her letters.
I also have a friend in Genoa that I have known for 30 years now. I would give my life for her because she helped me so much when I was in trouble.
My life has been full.
I have resisted the world and its enticements.
I have fought the Devil at the cost of my health.
I have depression but with the drugs I take I can lead a fairly normal life.
I feel I would like to do more in future, but everything - including Church people and associations and convents - is so rotten, diluted, full of compromises with this Satanic world , that I do not think there is really something that deserves joining into.
My illness I offer to Jesus as cooperation with His Passion.
My illness is a blessing to me.
This wolrd is evil, Evil is everywhere.
If you do not understand this, you are wasting your life.
 
I have also enjoyed myself a lot in my life.
I have always been a music lover.
I grew up with The Beatles who, to me, remain unparalleled.
There was a time when I used to go and watch live concerts: I saw Elton John twice, once in Genoa and once in London. Elton is a genius at the piano but I don’t like him as a person.
I also saw the Stones once in Italy: their music is excellent but I don’t like their lyrics nor do I like them.
The Beatles had one main message: love.
I also saw The Police in Italy once: they were out of this world.
But after the Beatles my next hero was Bruce Springsteen. I saw him once in Switzerland, once in France and once in Italy, in 1985.
For ten years I also rode motor-bike.
I travelled around Italy. Once I went from Genoa to Ireland and another time to Portugal on that 350 cc small machine.
I had an accident once. I went underneath a car and I stayed one month in bed.
 
This is the second time I’ve run into your post, benedict XVIII and I can honesty say,
You Need Help
Understand, when you start dismissing the Sacraments you are deep into heresy.
You have a martyr’s complex that is for sure, but a true martyr is angelic. Serving God and willing to die in that servitude if the need arrises. You tend to antagonize your readers with your arrogance so that you can get abused and then claim that you are doing “Christ’s Work”. That is not the humble angelic martyrdom but the prideful demonic suicidal.

You have lost your way, come back to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
I also have a strong sense of humour.
It is practical humour. Situations arise that prompt my jokes.
I am very witty.
I give you an example.
Once I was in this house where the Irish Catholic lady posisoned me for spreading the Gospel occasionally.
She went to mass, but as most Catholics, she hated the good doctrine.
She said I hated women because I wouldn’t lay down with the girls that came to stay in her house.
Once she set up a girl against me: this girl , very arrogant, was blaring her evolutionist theories at me.
Of course, evolution been a load of garbage I didn’t even care to discuss it with her.
The girl was not only arrogant but she was ugly too.
When she left, I told the old Irish Catholic lady:

That girl doesn’t need plastic surgery.
She needs genetic engeneering.

I thought it was a brilliant joke,:
 
You’re saying marriage and work are bad things? No, marriage is a divine sacrament - God’s first command to man was to be fruitful and multiply, and it still holds. And work is an absolute necessity - St Paul said ‘if a man will not work, neither let him eat’. If St Thomas More could, in the midst of all the corruption of Henry VIII’s court around him, still work decently for a long time, and do much good as he did, then any of us can.
 
You take a book about world history and all you can see is that the history of the world has been a constant slaughter.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot slaughtered dozens of million people. They are 20th.Century characters.
It happened just yesterday.
Einstein used to say: I don’t know with what we are going to fight WW III, but I know with what we are going to fight WW IV: with sticks and stones
 
Of course, most Catholics like the Church, provided she doesn’t ask them to practice the real doctrine.
Yesterday opponents of the Pope gathered in front of Paris Cathedral in France and started distributing condoms to people.
Supporters of the Pope came round and it all ended up in a browl.
You tell me what kind of religion that is.
Then a poll was carried out among French Catholics: 43 percent of them declared that they want the Pope to quit.
Einstein used to say: In this world, two things are unmeasurable: the Universe and human stupidity
 
I used to love playing soccer when I was young.
Soccer is my favorite game.
I don’t watch ordinary national games but I always watch the world cup.
Also the European Cup. The last one was won by Spain by playing very good soccer.
My favorite team is Brazil but I am also happy when Italy or Argentina win.
In my amateur team I was centerforward. I scored loads of goals particularly because I am 6 foot 3 and I could score plenty of headers.
 
Jersus said:

If you want to be my disciple, take up your cross and follow me.

Just as they hated me they will hate you (and remember, he was hated and condemned to the cross by the religious authorities).

He who wants to win his life will lose it but he who loses his life for the sake of the Kingdom will win eternal life

Woe to you when men will speak well of you; in the same manner, in fact, their fathers spoke of false prophets.

In fact, what men cherish most is considered worthless by God.

The world hates me because I say that their works are evil.

St. Paul says:

We are not fighting against flesh and blood but we are waging war against principalities and powers
 
Read your Gospel: St Paul says that the true follower of Christ doesn’t get married. Because the married man has to attend to her wife’s whims.
He also says that in the latter times (now), married men should live as if they were not married, happy men as if they were not happy, etc.
If you are married and you have a job in this modern world you are necessarily contributing to the spread of the enemy.
I have a fiancée in Finland
:hmmm:
 
If you are married and you have a job in this modern world you are necessarily contributing to the spread of the enemy.

**So if you have a job and are NOT married

or

If you don’t have a job and ARE married

you are not contributing to the spread of the enemy.

Is this what you are saying?

How about if you sponge off your mother and the government, as you say you are doing?**
 
If you are married and you have a job in this modern world you are necessarily contributing to the spread of the enemy.

**So if you have a job and are NOT married

or

If you don’t have a job and ARE married

you are not contributing to the spread of the enemy.

Is this what you are saying?

How about if you sponge off your mother and the government, as you say you are doing?**
Dear friens,

I have a job abd I am not married.

My job is working for the Lord.
Of coutse, I don’t get a salary at the end of the month.
I just live on divine Providence, like the Gospel teaches (see Matthew 6)
I have never been married.
I don’t know, I guess I didn’t meet the right woman.
I know women very well but somehow I am not interested in the ordinary kind of woman.
I have this Finnish fiancée. We are not going to get married. Wev are just going to stay engaged. She is sweet and simple, a very rare kind of woman.
 
This is the second time I’ve run into your post, benedict XVIII and I can honesty say,
You Need Help
Understand, when you start dismissing the Sacraments you are deep into heresy.
You have a martyr’s complex that is for sure, but a true martyr is angelic. Serving God and willing to die in that servitude if the need arrises. You tend to antagonize your readers with your arrogance so that you can get abused and then claim that you are doing “Christ’s Work”. That is not the humble angelic martyrdom but the prideful demonic suicidal.

You have lost your way, come back to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Dear friend,

Thank you for your advice. I don’t need it.
I don’t dismiss the Sacraments: I go for confession very often, I am baptized and all.
As for my arrogance, I never called any of you “hypocrits”, “snakes” or “whitened sepulchres” (like Jesus did with the pharisees).
You seem to have fallen into the same mistake everybody makes: that to be a humble good Christian means you need to be POLITE.
You see, I do not really worry about all the negative response I am getting.
On the contrary, that is the surest proof that I am doing my job right.
If you don’t get insulted and persecuted you are a worthless Christian.
 
You’re saying marriage and work are bad things? No, marriage is a divine sacrament - God’s first command to man was to be fruitful and multiply, and it still holds. And work is an absolute necessity - St Paul said ‘if a man will not work, neither let him eat’. If St Thomas More could, in the midst of all the corruption of Henry VIII’s court around him, still work decently for a long time, and do much good as he did, then any of us can.
I am not saying marriage is a bad thing.
I am just quoting the Gospel: the true Christian disciple doesn’t get married.
As for having a job, I wish I would have been able to find a job that it is ethically acceptable.
You don’t think it is true to Christian doctrine to work in a car factory, for example or to be a pop singer.?
I worked 12 years in an office, just filling up paperwork. Is that Christian?
When I left the office I wanted TO JOIN a rural community to become a peasant. That is the job that always attracted me, to be in contact with Nature.
But I was prevented from doing it. I started travelling around Europe looking for an agricultural job but all I got was building construction.
Now I am too old and nobody would give me a job.
 
However, there is a big difference between working and having a job.
My present work is to look after my mother.
I do the shopping for her.
Yesterday I cooked her a beautiful vegetable pie and I passed the vacuum cleaner.
In the afternoons I go and fetch her a cup of coffee from the bar.
I have to book her her medical analysis and in brief I have to think for her because, being very old, she has no memory.
For this excellent job that I have I only get a plate of soup and a little pocket money.
That’s more than enough for me
 
If you want to do some thinking about this basic problem of evil in the world, you may like to read this link:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/USER/Desktop/02-1-Confront-Evil.html
 
Nice to have you back Rebecca.
I know this woman and I deeply respect her.
She is a mystical soul and I am sure I would have lots to learn from her.
hello Guido, How is your Lent going? Easter is almost here, and the person I am sponsoring in RCIA will be baptized. Exciting, don’t you think?

Please pray for our catechumens and candidates, all of them, everywhere! You are in my prayers as well. 🙂

God bless you and keep you well,

Rebecca
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top