Name of your guardian angel

• Thread starter Thread starter asquared
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great topic… I was taught at a very young age to name our guardian angels… Mine is Glory/Gloria…Depends on how desperate I need help… There is a great book out there about this very subject, I wish I could remember the name of it… I am going to look into finding that book again… When I find the title, I will share it with all of you.

Tanya

I have an interesting story. I don’t know the name of my angel, but I do believe I know the name of my daughter’s angel.

My daughter spoke very young. She was using full sentences at 9 months old. This was very unusual and I was aware of it. She would even try to speak to others her age in strollers and they wouldn’t respond and she would be very upset that they wouldn’t say anything.
At night she never went to sleep without singing or talking. When it was quiet in there I knew she was asleep. At around 2 years old I took her out of her crib and put her in a bed (like a big girl). One afternoon at nap time she was in there talking again. As I walked past her room I teasingly said “Hey who are you talking to in there?” She yelled out “My angel, Mommy.”
Well, I did teach her about guardian angels although we didn’t talk about it often so I just assumed that this was an imaginary friend or something. So I said “Hey, honey, do me a favor please ask your angel his name?”
When I looked in the room there she was standing with her little hands on her hips and she said like I should know already “Mommy, you know, my angel’s name is Constance.” I just stood there stunned because we don’t know anyone by that name, and how would a little thing like her have dreamed it up she was only two.
I didn’t really mention anything else to her about it, and about a year later when she was three she came running out of her room one day crying. I asked her what was wrong. She told me her angel was gone and she couldn’t talk to him anymore. I told her he wasn’t gone, but that she was probably too old to see him.
She doesn’t remember any of this now. But there were other instances of her mentioning angels on different occasions during that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back