The text is a classic hymn, “Thou Art the Way, to Thee Alone.” The text has been modernized; what follows is a copy-paste of the original text in which the only change is the replacing of the archaic second person singular.
I am not familiar with the tune, but this hymn is in what hymnologists call Common Meter, meaning four lines with alternating iambic lines of eight and six syllables. Many hymn tunes use this meter and are more or less interchangeable with any text written therein. Some tunes are more closely associated with certain texts than others. For this hymn, I happen to be familiar with the tune “St. James” which can be heard here:
youtube.com/watch?v=E6S8QMR7_Rw
I am very sorry that I am not able to identify the tune in your link. I feel obliged to comment that the rendition there with an intrusive and inadequate cantor leaves much to be desired. It is a smashing hymn, and deserves better.
You Are the Way; to You Alone
You are the way; to you alone
From sin and death we flee;
And he who would the Father seek
Your follower must be.
You are the truth, your Word alone
True wisdom can impart;
You only can inform the mind
And purify the heart.
You are the life; the rending tomb
Proclaims your conquering arm;
And those who put their trust in you
Not death nor hell shall harm.
Your are the way, the truth, the life;
Grant us that way to know,
That truth to keep, that life to win,
Whose joys eternal flow.
Author: The CL Psalmes of David
1st Published in: 1615