NARAL has a temper tantrum!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
🙂 :whistle: :ehh: :nope: Where is everyone? I hear crickets in the back ground;)

So do you think that is their way of promoting abstainence?:rotfl: :rotfl:

In a press release, Carrie Rae, Executive Director of NARAL’s Pennsylvania affiliate said, “We are launching this campaign to tap a new generation of activists tired of seeing their tax dollars spent on discredited ‘abstinence-only-until-marriage’ programming. Pennsylvanians want real choices and real solutions to today’s reproductive health problems, not the modern equivalent of a chastity belt.”

While reading this I wondered what conversations occur in the offices of the infamous NARAL. LOOK! Carrie Rae said "abstinance -only-until-marrage is DISCREDITED. Discredited for what? Reproductive health problems??? Hey just keep your pants on and those problems never happen.

:rotfl: Exporter, they think this rediculous temper tantrum will cause them to feel bad:whacky: They are trying to make them feel guilty at daring to suggest self-control as an option.:rotfl: This is the most rediculous stunt I have ever seen:rotfl: How can anyone take it seriously?I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they arrived at their destination:eek: :rotfl:

Maybe the Pennsylvania legislature could send them a roll of duct tape along with the chastity belt so they could tape their mouths shut as well as being chaste. It would be worth the cost.

40.png
Strider:
Maybe the Pennsylvania legislature could send them a roll of duct tape along with the chastity belt so they could tape their mouths shut as well as being chaste. It would be worth the cost.
I would glady donate:rotfl:

Where are all the pro-lifers who could get a laugh out of this rediculous stunt:confused:

The only problem is that its not funny. These people want federal and state permission to “mess around” without any consequences. By the way, what exactly is “reproductive health”? It sounds to me like it means taking folic acid and tracking your cycles.

Here’s a newsflash for NARAL: Sex causes children. There is no effective way to eradicate this bioligical truth.

40.png
condan:
The only problem is that its not funny. These people want federal and state permission to “mess around” without any consequences. By the way, what exactly is “reproductive health”? It sounds to me like it means taking folic acid and tracking your cycles.

Here’s a newsflash for NARAL: Sex causes children. There is no effective way to eradicate this bioligical truth.
The laughable thing is the audacity of NARAL trying to give people a guilt trip with chastity belts:eek: As if we are all dogs in heat and have to give in to every sexual impulse,I am against birth control and abortion and very much for the idea that we have control over our urges.Maybe I have a strange sense of humor,but the rediculous drama stunt halarious to me and only further undermines their agenda.God Bless

I recently watched a NARAL symposium on C-span and was so gladdened by what I heard. They were literally crying about the election of Mr. Bush and saying that this was the “anti-choice” (their euphemism for anti - abortion activists) crowds first step to overturning Roe v Wade and denying women the “right” to control their reproductive journey. I watched laughing and praising God that what seemed to be an endless journey through the desert was finally coming to an end. Yes, they are beginning to see the handwriting on the wall. Our prayers are being heard and answered. The abortion on demand people cannot fight the truth as seen through ultra-sound machines. But, we must not become complacent, they will fight even harder and so we must pray, pray and pray some more that the truth will win out. Beware Hillary Clinton and her concilliatory speech echoeing President Bush’s response during the debates that we should all yearn to reduce the number of abortions through a variety of programs i.e abstinance, promotion of adoption and contraception. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Pro-lifers keep up the good fight. We can change hearts and minds through prayer.

40.png
reggie:
I recently watched a NARAL symposium on C-span and was so gladdened by what I heard. They were literally crying about the election of Mr. Bush and saying that this was the “anti-choice” (their euphemism for anti - abortion activists) crowds first step to overturning Roe v Wade and denying women the “right” to control their reproductive journey. I watched laughing and praising God that what seemed to be an endless journey through the desert was finally coming to an end. Yes, they are beginning to see the handwriting on the wall. Our prayers are being heard and answered. The abortion on demand people cannot fight the truth as seen through ultra-sound machines. But, we must not become complacent, they will fight even harder and so we must pray, pray and pray some more that the truth will win out. Beware Hillary Clinton and her concilliatory speech echoeing President Bush’s response during the debates that we should all yearn to reduce the number of abortions through a variety of programs i.e abstinance, promotion of adoption and contraception. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Pro-lifers keep up the good fight. We can change hearts and minds through prayer.
I agree with you about Hillary,another poster described her as a trojan horse and I agree.Furthermore,her speech and comments did not fool as many as she thinks.I pray for all of them,they need a serious change of heart.The NARAL stunt in all its rediculousness shows that they are very desperate and are not thinking very clearly at all.God Bless

This is hilarious. They claim to want to ‘protect’ women but their approach is so incredibly patronizing. They act as if women are all promiscuous and hook up with any man that comes down the street.

As to the "discredited’ abstinence programs, I find that pretty funny given that abstinence is actually a pretty new concept. When I was in school (30 years ago) the attitude was “they’ll all have sex so let’s give them BC pills.” We NEVER heard a WORD about abstinence. I am sure that had the advantages been discussed it would have seemed far more appealing. Nowdays aside from pregnancy issues, STDs are running rampant and abstinence is the ONLY way to prevent that little consequence.

At any rate I agree, the tide is turning and they are on the run to some extent so let’s keep running after them.

BTW I was VERY impressed with the restrictions in Pennsylvania. Wish that were true of my state but it is not.
Lisa N

I would love to hear them scream if they acutally did send them chastity belts. Sounds like they are in a real panic.

40.png
Lance:
I would love to hear them scream if they acutally did send them chastity belts. Sounds like they are in a real panic.
The Iron ones with a key:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just a sarcastic Idea:D Couldn’t us pro-lifers raise some funds and actually send them the chastity belts:rotfl: :rotfl: Without the keys. Including a warning that the key will not be provided until wedding:rotfl: Can you see the looks on their faces?:eek:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Just a sarcastic Idea:D Couldn’t us pro-lifers raise some funds and actually send them the chastity belts:rotfl: :rotfl: Without the keys. Including a warning that the key will not be provided until wedding:rotfl: Can you see the looks on their faces?:eek:
Having seen some of these wild-eyed types, the looks on their faces ARE their chastity belts!:rotfl:

vern humphrey:
Having seen some of these wild-eyed types, the looks on their faces ARE their chastity belts!:rotfl:
:rotfl: I have seen the angry radicals too,they could be used in a rabies vaccination advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back