P
pennypen
Guest
What does the Church teach about near-death experiences like those of Howard Storm who can be found in utube? There is also more of the same at the following website:
www.http://www.near-death.com/index.html. It sounds really weird to me…Storm said that the angles told him that the only religion that mattered is one that brought you nearer to God! I was sent all this info by a Protestant cousin who is sure that as a Catholic I think my sister went to hell cuz she was not a Catholic! She recently drowned on St. Patrick’s Day …caught by a ‘sneaker wave’ while storm walking on the Oregon coast.
I don’t know why Protestants all think that Catholics think everyone but them is going to hell! How do I convince my cousins I do not think that!!?
www.http://www.near-death.com/index.html. It sounds really weird to me…Storm said that the angles told him that the only religion that mattered is one that brought you nearer to God! I was sent all this info by a Protestant cousin who is sure that as a Catholic I think my sister went to hell cuz she was not a Catholic! She recently drowned on St. Patrick’s Day …caught by a ‘sneaker wave’ while storm walking on the Oregon coast.
I don’t know why Protestants all think that Catholics think everyone but them is going to hell! How do I convince my cousins I do not think that!!?