T
terrypal
Guest
My husband is out of work. He took off from work last year after I got sick in order to help take care of me. I have Sickle Cell Anemia which put me in the hospital, while there I had congested heart failure and I am on O2 . While he was off taking care of me the country went into an recession. I am still sick but he has to work because we have run out of savings. We have no money at all except what I get every month for disabiltiy. I have family here but they are struggling financially also. We can’t make our house payment or buy food. I have been trying to work when I can at home but I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and I won’t get paid until January 1st. I have been praying and pryaing for my Patrick, my husband, to find a job but so far my prayes have not been answered yet. I feel so bad because I can’t help my mother who needs money. I will continue to pray but I am so scared of what will happen if he does not find a job by January.
Please pray for my family.
Thank you
Terry
Please pray for my family.
Thank you
Terry

:hug3: