M
Mark86
Guest
All I hear is “pray” “read” “find a hobby” …etc. I’ve done all those things. You know what I call them? Distractions. It’s basically like saying “do everything, anything you possibly can to distract you from the big elephant in the room that follows you everywhere you go.” I don’t need yet more books on the shelf written by people who don’t know my situation. I don’t need yet more spiritual trinkets to buy. I don’t need another pointless hobby that I’m not interested in just to “fill time.” I need a life. I need more than just me. I need a reason to even be alive.
I try to write and I just can’t get myself to enjoy it like I used to. I try to draw… I even went out and bought a new sketchbook… I just can’t bring myself to want to do it. I try to compose music, I just don’t know what I’m doing it for… I try to listen to music and it all sounds dull and pointless.
I just really wish I had some friends in real life.
I just worked and I come home to silence and I know I’m just going to do the same tomorrow, and the next day. Years are going by like this. My entire life is one big waste. I don’t even want to eat anymore. It’s like I don’t even see the point… I come home and stuff is made for me and I just leave it there. I’ve been laying in bed until about noon everyday.
What do you think God wants for me? Do you think he wants this existence for me?
I can’t go on like this. I may not be able to another year. This may be it.
I try to write and I just can’t get myself to enjoy it like I used to. I try to draw… I even went out and bought a new sketchbook… I just can’t bring myself to want to do it. I try to compose music, I just don’t know what I’m doing it for… I try to listen to music and it all sounds dull and pointless.
I just really wish I had some friends in real life.
I just worked and I come home to silence and I know I’m just going to do the same tomorrow, and the next day. Years are going by like this. My entire life is one big waste. I don’t even want to eat anymore. It’s like I don’t even see the point… I come home and stuff is made for me and I just leave it there. I’ve been laying in bed until about noon everyday.
What do you think God wants for me? Do you think he wants this existence for me?
I can’t go on like this. I may not be able to another year. This may be it.