F
Faith1960
Guest
Hi,
I bought the DVD and books about the Eucharistic Miracle in Buenos Aires, which doesn’t say if the EM samples were moving and beating when analyzed, like Dr. Gomez says on his Youtube video. I need someone who speaks Spanish to please tell me if the translation on Youtube is correct, is Dr. Gomez is saying the heart muscle in the EM was moving and beating?
Thanks in advance.
Here’s the video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7RPJC4uDA
I bought the DVD and books about the Eucharistic Miracle in Buenos Aires, which doesn’t say if the EM samples were moving and beating when analyzed, like Dr. Gomez says on his Youtube video. I need someone who speaks Spanish to please tell me if the translation on Youtube is correct, is Dr. Gomez is saying the heart muscle in the EM was moving and beating?
Thanks in advance.
Here’s the video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7RPJC4uDA