J
John_Russell_Jr
Guest
Dear friends
I think it was proposed to me tonight that I should consider missionary work. I like the idea and it would suit me in many ways and certainly clear up a lot of problems. It would be very good except I don’t know that going to a mission is Gods will for me. I feel it is not, but am not certain. I will continue praying about it and get advice from my SD too.
I feel the Holy Spirit wants me to do missionary work of various kinds on the web. I have some ideas and have been heading in this direction for a while and it does represent an opportunity to reach millions with various messages. About 2 wks or so ago I felt the most powerful compulsion to do something on the web. I think it was the Holy Spirit. I’ve never felt so driven to do something. I’m extremely restless which I’m sure is an indication I’m to do something. I’m at a crossroads in my life where I can choose any path and go anywhere I choose. I’m going to see a free financial counsellor tomorrow because I’m near broke and will be soon. So I have nothing to stop me choosing whatever path I want.
I will only be happy or have any success if I go the path the Holy Spirit chooses for me. I know to pray and get advice on this. What thoughts do you have on this? Recommendations? Can you say a prayer I choose right? Any comments at all are welcome too.
God bless and peace to you all:thumbsup:
I think it was proposed to me tonight that I should consider missionary work. I like the idea and it would suit me in many ways and certainly clear up a lot of problems. It would be very good except I don’t know that going to a mission is Gods will for me. I feel it is not, but am not certain. I will continue praying about it and get advice from my SD too.
I feel the Holy Spirit wants me to do missionary work of various kinds on the web. I have some ideas and have been heading in this direction for a while and it does represent an opportunity to reach millions with various messages. About 2 wks or so ago I felt the most powerful compulsion to do something on the web. I think it was the Holy Spirit. I’ve never felt so driven to do something. I’m extremely restless which I’m sure is an indication I’m to do something. I’m at a crossroads in my life where I can choose any path and go anywhere I choose. I’m going to see a free financial counsellor tomorrow because I’m near broke and will be soon. So I have nothing to stop me choosing whatever path I want.
I will only be happy or have any success if I go the path the Holy Spirit chooses for me. I know to pray and get advice on this. What thoughts do you have on this? Recommendations? Can you say a prayer I choose right? Any comments at all are welcome too.
God bless and peace to you all:thumbsup: