J
Joe1844762
Guest
Hey everyone,
I joined the forum because I really need some help.
We’ll basically my whole life I’ve had strictly same sex same sex attractions. I’m now 23. I have never acted on these attractions tho. Now this might seem great that I’m living a celibate life but it’s anything but great. Over the last few years I’ve developed serious depression because of the loneliness and lack of a relationship. All my friends are getting married and moving on with life and leaving me behind. Also I struggle a lot with crushes on guys. Even if I am celibate I get really big crushes on my friends and it’s driving me insane. Life without sex would suck but I could live with it but I can’t live alone without a family and living alone. Some people are meant to be celibate but I’m not. Jesus said it’s not meant for some people and that’s me! I am burning with passion as Paul put it.
Also I don’t want to live my life alone. I make minimum wage and I can’t support myself my whole life like this. Also I can’t life with guy friends because I will just fall in love and that’ll make things way worse.
Celibacy is more just no sex. I have emotional attachments to guys I can’t break and I do not want to live alone my whole life.
I am deride fly not called to be a priest FYI.
What should I do? I don’t want to go thru life alone. I have zero solutions here.
I joined the forum because I really need some help.
We’ll basically my whole life I’ve had strictly same sex same sex attractions. I’m now 23. I have never acted on these attractions tho. Now this might seem great that I’m living a celibate life but it’s anything but great. Over the last few years I’ve developed serious depression because of the loneliness and lack of a relationship. All my friends are getting married and moving on with life and leaving me behind. Also I struggle a lot with crushes on guys. Even if I am celibate I get really big crushes on my friends and it’s driving me insane. Life without sex would suck but I could live with it but I can’t live alone without a family and living alone. Some people are meant to be celibate but I’m not. Jesus said it’s not meant for some people and that’s me! I am burning with passion as Paul put it.
Also I don’t want to live my life alone. I make minimum wage and I can’t support myself my whole life like this. Also I can’t life with guy friends because I will just fall in love and that’ll make things way worse.
Celibacy is more just no sex. I have emotional attachments to guys I can’t break and I do not want to live alone my whole life.
I am deride fly not called to be a priest FYI.
What should I do? I don’t want to go thru life alone. I have zero solutions here.
