Need May 5, Our Lady of Fatima Novena Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter grannymh
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grannymh

Guest
Somewhere, I saw a reference to Our Lady of Fatima Novena. For some dumb reason, probably my eyes, I have not been able to locate it. Search Forums was a puzzlement to me.

If someone would point me to this Novena, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you.
 
**
Somewhere, I saw a reference to Our Lady of Fatima Novena. For some dumb reason, probably my eyes, I have not been able to locate it. Search Forums was a puzzlement to me.

If someone would point me to this Novena, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you.
It’s in the Prayer Intentions forum, grannymh. God bless.
 
It’s in the Prayer Intentions forum, grannymh. God bless.
I do not know what I am doing wrong. I read 21 pages in the Prayer Intentions forum and did not see it. Do you have an idea when it was posted?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top