T
trapped
Guest
Having many trials within my family and marriage. Six children. Teenage son involved in drugs and violence. He’s been in and out of treatment for over 2 years. Still goes back to old friends. Is currently on electronic monitoring due to violations on probation. He told me today that he plans to hang around with his friends as soon as he turns 18 and I can’t stop him. He almost died once from alcohol and drugs. I think his “friends” dumped him that night. He was found face down on the ground.
My husband lost his job last year. We have no health insurance. We have one diabetic child. (Six total children.)
Marriage issues. Anger, depression. Arguing. Financial trouble.
Please pray. I have no peace. I have no joy. I pray continuously. I was doing okay, but today I fear I am losing…
My husband lost his job last year. We have no health insurance. We have one diabetic child. (Six total children.)
Marriage issues. Anger, depression. Arguing. Financial trouble.
Please pray. I have no peace. I have no joy. I pray continuously. I was doing okay, but today I fear I am losing…
