G
gingerella
Guest
My relative’s baby was taken away from her after 14 days after giving birth via C section.
Its been six weeks and she didn’t spend her baby’s first Halloween together, or thanksgiving together and know it seems that she want spend her baby’s first Christmas together. They removed the baby because the mother is bipolar and is afraid the baby will become like her. bipolar if its being raised by her. She was off her medicine because she was pregnant and didn’t want to harm the baby. She didn’t tell any of the other relatives she was pregnant and had a baby. She can’t even ask them for help, because she is so ashame that CPS took her baby from her. She is so depress and she is just complying with CPS demands and rules and excuses. I don’t know how long they are going to be in her life. They did a home visit and kept saying that baby needs closet space for its clothes. She has all of the baby’s clothes in storage bins with drawers. They said the other room with all her other belongings and boxes has no way to escape if their is an earthquake or fire. The baby and her aren’t even going to sleep in there at all. When can she just be a mother to her child. She is not rich, she cannot afford a fancy home with a maid. Why do they make all this excuses for? I am trying to find her a Pro Bono Lawyer but it is so hard to look for one. I keep praying they leave her alone and dismiss this case and she is reunited with her baby for Christmas. Please anyone here in this forum, I need your prayers and guidance and all the advice you can provide. Its feels like she is losing and they are winning. How can we make them leave for good? I don’t know when it will all end, they are invading her privacy and if feels like we don’t live in America anymore, it feels like World War II with the Nazis come into homes searching for Jews ever week and invading people lives everyday. I don’t know how they survived but they did. Maybe she can too.
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and God Bless You.
Its been six weeks and she didn’t spend her baby’s first Halloween together, or thanksgiving together and know it seems that she want spend her baby’s first Christmas together. They removed the baby because the mother is bipolar and is afraid the baby will become like her. bipolar if its being raised by her. She was off her medicine because she was pregnant and didn’t want to harm the baby. She didn’t tell any of the other relatives she was pregnant and had a baby. She can’t even ask them for help, because she is so ashame that CPS took her baby from her. She is so depress and she is just complying with CPS demands and rules and excuses. I don’t know how long they are going to be in her life. They did a home visit and kept saying that baby needs closet space for its clothes. She has all of the baby’s clothes in storage bins with drawers. They said the other room with all her other belongings and boxes has no way to escape if their is an earthquake or fire. The baby and her aren’t even going to sleep in there at all. When can she just be a mother to her child. She is not rich, she cannot afford a fancy home with a maid. Why do they make all this excuses for? I am trying to find her a Pro Bono Lawyer but it is so hard to look for one. I keep praying they leave her alone and dismiss this case and she is reunited with her baby for Christmas. Please anyone here in this forum, I need your prayers and guidance and all the advice you can provide. Its feels like she is losing and they are winning. How can we make them leave for good? I don’t know when it will all end, they are invading her privacy and if feels like we don’t live in America anymore, it feels like World War II with the Nazis come into homes searching for Jews ever week and invading people lives everyday. I don’t know how they survived but they did. Maybe she can too.
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and God Bless You.
***