L
lost_person
Guest
I have written numerous Threads over the past months due to my failing marriage. I am sorry to say that the Lord, in his Wisdom, has not answered my Prayers. I know that my Marriage is over and am just waiting for my Wife to file the papers. I Pray to the Lord for the strength to survive and conduct myself as a Christian Husband. Even though my Wife has turned her back on me I want to support her as she tries to finish school. I Pray that the Lord will give me enough Peace to go through this loss without falling into a Depression. I Pray that when she is gone I can finish my Life even though I must face the lonliness of losing the only person whom I felt completely comfortable with. I am growing old now and had hoped that I would have a Wife for my remaining years but that is not to be.If anyone feels that they can offer Prayers for me they would be appreciated.All I ask for is the Lord’s Mercy because the days seem to grow longer and more painful.