Need prayers....same sex attraction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysdec
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaysdec

Guest
Hello everyone. I’m 38 and never been married…and I think I have same sex attraction and I like to watch porn…mostly gay porn…thanks…
 
A Prayer for Those Suffering Pornography Addiction

Jesus, Lover of chastity,
Mary, Mother most pure,
and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin,
to you I ask at this hour,
begging you to plead with God for me.
I earnestly wish to be pure in thought,
word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity.

Obtain for me, then, a deep sense of modesty
which will be reflected in my external conduct.
Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul,
from anything that might dim the luster of a heart
that must mirror only Christlike purity.

And when the “Bread of Angels” becomes
the “Bread of Me” in my heart at Holy Communion,
seal it forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures.

Heart of Jesus, Fount of All Purity,
have mercy on us.
 
Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength, fortitude & wisdom to overcome your temptations.
 
Lord, drive away from us the many attacks of the evil one, especially those against our sexuality. What You have given to us as a holy gift, the evil one perverts and twists in his obsessive blasphemy. Fill our hearts instead, dearest Jesus, with love for those who surround us, so that we should never wish to attack them in our lust as we sometimes do. Give us strength, O Lord, so that we can see in temptation a means by which we can give You glory, and prove our love for You. Mother Mary, teach us to always say yes to God, just as you did. Amen.

St. Francis, pray for us.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Same sex attraction may not be something you can help, but you can temper it by stop watching porn. Porn is insidious and there is no such thing as a victimless crime in the indulgence of such sin. Somewhere, sometime, someone will be hurt and or pay for such activities. You should stop watching porn as it just temps you t watch more. I guess I have no real answers for yo other than that I will pray that you keep yourself from harm’s way
 
Praying for you. Ask the Lord to slay the demon of your lust, and mean it, and He will help you. You need to avoid porn.
 
You need to go to your priest confess the watching of porn and ask him for advise. Also is you go to Matt Fradd on Catholic answers he has some good suggestions. Pray also the St a Michael prayer when tempted to sin.
My prayers for you,
mlz
 
Seek grace and healing from Confession and from the Sacramento of Anointing the Sick.
Very powerful!

I rebuke all evil thoughts inflicting pain upon dear Jaysdec in the name of Jesus Christ.
I bind those thoughts with the crown of thorns of Jesus.
I cover them with the precious blood of Jesus.
I cast those thoughts out to the foot of the cross of Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of all.
I ask the Holy Spirit to replace those thoughts with hope, encouragement, love and fortitude!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I pray for your chastity in your thot-life,
that you will be able to WANT to give up
watching gay porn, we are citizens of
heaven and we eagerly wait for a Savior
from their!! Phil. 3:20

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors),
and lead us NOT into temptation,
but deliver us from EVIL.
Amen.
 
Avoid watch same sex films, they deceive your mine ,and dame your Soul,Pray too OUR LADY,by saying the Rosary,ask her to help you over come watching them, for she has help me over come watching pron files. May she help you also.AMEN:gopray2::gopray2::bible1:
 
There must be something else you’re interested in.

Our Father said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top