Need some Info on IDMR

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwyble821
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwyble821

Guest
Has anyone ever heard of the Institue of Divine Metaphysical Research. Also, Dr. Henry CLifford Kinley. What do they mean by true names like Yahshua, Yahweh Elohim and Yahweh. Why are they saying Jesus, God, and Lord are false and vain names and titles?

I need information to combat this as I was approached by a member of that religion and I want to be able to answer him on these things.

Thanks

Jerry
 
Have you heard anything more about IDMR? A good friend is a follower and I’d like to learn more myself.
Pax, E
 
Has anyone ever heard of the Institue of Divine Metaphysical Research. Also, Dr. Henry CLifford Kinley. What do they mean by true names like Yahshua, Yahweh Elohim and Yahweh. Why are they saying Jesus, God, and Lord are false and vain names and titles?

I need information to combat this as I was approached by a member of that religion and I want to be able to answer him on these things.

Thanks

Jerry
Bare with me. I may be completely wrong. =p

Whenever you read Scripture and the name of God comes up, you’ll usually see it written as LORD, this was done so as to avoid taking the Lord’s Name in vain (adonai is the word that means Lord and usually written as AOA around the name of the Lord, this is were the Jehovah’s witnesses get the name ‘Yahovah’.) Jesus’s name is Joshua in Hebrew and the ‘J’ sound is replaceable with a ‘Y’ sound. So that likely explains ‘Yahshua’. Jesus is the Greek translation of the name Joshua and it’s the name most commonly promulgated.

In the Book of Revelation, Jesus is referred to as Lord of Lords and numerous times in the Gospel accounts the apostles address Jesus as “Lord”.

While these people may be using more historically accurate terms, it is wrong to condemn the use of the promulgated terms, especially denying the use of the term Lord.

-Prophecy
 
Why don’t you try googling the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research? You’ll get their website. Think it’s just another of those strange new sects.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top