Needing help to know the truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter StickOfRock
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to ecnourage you to read the two books linked in my signature, as I believe they will help you greatly regarding your doubts.
Reason to Believe:
Reason to Believe by Ron Tesoriero - loveandmercy.org/english-books/

A statue weeps and bleeds in the same city that Catalina Rivas writes profound teachings she says are dictated by Christ. Elsewhere, a communion host (bread) changes to living flesh. Are these claims true? What does Science have to say? This is a fascinating journey of Australian lawyer, Ron Tesoriero, in pursuit of answers. On the way he invites a well-known and highly respected journalist Mike Willesee to join him. What they discover will confront the mind and heart of every reader.
Unseen – New Evidence:
Unseen by Ron Tesoriero and Lee Han - loveandmercy.org/english-books/

In Buenos Aires in 1999, Pope Francis, then known as Archbishop Jorge Bergoglio, sought a scientific investigation into something very unusual. A Communion Host appeared to have inexplicably changed to what looked like flesh and blood. First published in “Reason to Believe” in 2007, and then presented to Pope Benedict XVI and geneticist Dr. Francis Collins, Director of the Human Genome Project in 2009, the startling scientific evidence inspired Ron Tesoriero, an Australian lawyer and documentary film producer, and co-author Lee Han, to follow where the evidence led. And where it led is remarkable. This new book, “UNSEEN – New Evidence” presents not only a convincing basis for the belief in the Real Presence in the Eucharist but is the most serious scientific challenge yet to contemporary thinking on the origin of life in the universe.
I would also like to make specific mention of the Eucharistic miracle of Sokólka, Poland October 12, 2008.

Poland -

Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 1) – (PDF: 1.41M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 2) – (PDF: 1.31M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 3) – (PDF: 1.41M)

And for more - Eucharistic Miracles of the World
Unseen by Ron Tesoriero and Lee Han:
No one can call the Hosts-to-Heart cases spiritual. They are 100% physical. But the fact that these transformations have all occurred in a Christian context cannot be avoided. And neither can the fact that they confirm the original and enduring doctrine of the ‘real presence’ of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist. “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread which I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world” John 6

If these words of Christ are true, these outrageously audacious, almost unthinkable words are true, these words uttered many thousands of times for thousands of years, every single day in every corner of the planet are true, that bread does become real flesh, then it certainly seems the height of folly to not soberly consider everything else this man had to say.
I hope all of this has helped you. Please feel free to reply/refute anything I have said.

Mark 9:24
I believe; help my unbelief

Matthew 7:7
Search, and you will find.

God Bless You. 🙂

Thank you for reading
Josh
 
I would also like to ecnourage you to read the two books linked in my signature, as I believe they will help you greatly regarding your doubts.

I would also like to make specific mention of the Eucharistic miracle of Sokólka, Poland October 12, 2008.

Poland -

Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 1) – (PDF: 1.41M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 2) – (PDF: 1.31M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 3) – (PDF: 1.41M)

And for more - Eucharistic Miracles of the World

I hope all of this has helped you. Please feel free to reply/refute anything I have said.

Mark 9:24
I believe; help my unbelief

Matthew 7:7
Search, and you will find.

God Bless You. 🙂

Thank you for reading
Josh
Your posts were very helpful and the information interesting and persuasive. I also found the portions (C.S.Lewis) about both science and faith inspiring. Thank you very much for your help, my words can’t really do justice to my gratitude for the help I have received from both you and also previous responders to my questions. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Your posts were very helpful and the information interesting and persuasive. I also found the portions (C.S.Lewis) about both science and faith inspiring. Thank you very much for your help, my words can’t really do justice to my gratitude for the help I have received from both you and also previous responders to my questions. Thank you and God bless you.
Thank you. It was my pleasure 🙂

God Bless you
 
It’s quite simple for me really, Eucharistic miracles. They happen. All the other stuff becomes meaningless when over and again these miracles happen and they all say the same thing: that the Eucharist is exactly what the Church says it is.

catholiceternaltruth.com/2013/04/Eucharisticmiracle.html
On October 5, 1999, in the presence of the Cardinal’s representatives, Dr. Castanon took a sample of the bloody fragment and sent it to New York for analysis. Since he did not wish to prejudice the study, he purposely did not inform the team of scientists of its provenance(the source of sample was kept secret to the scientists). One of these scientists was Dr. Frederic Zugiba, the well-known cardiologist and forensic pathologist. He determined that the analyzed substance was real flesh and blood containing human DNA. Zugiba testified that, “the analyzed material is a fragment of the heart muscle found in the wall of the left ventricle close to the valves. This muscle is responsible for the contraction of the heart. It should be borne in mind that the left cardiac ventricle pumps blood to all parts of the body. The heart muscle is in an inflammatory condition and contains a large number of white blood cells. This indicates that the heart was alive at the time the sample was taken. It is my contention that the heart was alive, since white blood cells die outside a living organism. They require a living organism to sustain them. Thus, their presence indicates that the heart was alive when the sample was taken. What is more, these white blood cells had penetrated the tissue, which further indicates that the heart had been under severe stress, as if the owner had been beaten severely about the chest.”
👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top