C
chococat
Guest
So sorry I haven
However prayers needed now since I will be having cardiac surgery for my Aortic valve to be replaced. I
Thank you all. Again, I apologize that I have been MIA for so long, but I have been praying for all here every night.
Will really appreciate all your prayers.
:byzsoc:
t posted for a year or so. Been having problems myself and should have asked for prayers here. In Sept.30, 2015 I had a horrible fall and had two surgeries. My left Femur was fractured and had a rod and screws placed but nearly didnt come through, Had nearly bled out and got 5 Units of blood. The next morning they operated on my shattered right shoulder and they had to put in a whole new shoulder joint, a rod and screws in my bone. Anyway it took 2 months in the hospital and PT. Then after getting home had to continue PT for another 6 months or so. No rotator cuff on my shoulder so cant lift my arm above my eyebrow or behind my back. .But Im doing as well as I can.However prayers needed now since I will be having cardiac surgery for my Aortic valve to be replaced. I
ve been praying that Jesus will be with me and place His healing hand on me and that He will be in the OR and Pray He will be guiding Dr. Bailleys hands so that I have a successful surgery and a successful recovery. The surgery is scheduled for this Thursday, June 2nd.Thank you all. Again, I apologize that I have been MIA for so long, but I have been praying for all here every night.
Will really appreciate all your prayers.
:byzsoc: