Needing Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter chococat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added your intention to my nightly rosary. May the Lord give you strength and peace, and guide the hands of your surgeon and surgical team. God bless you.
 
Praise God!! I had a very successful surgery and a successful recovery. Jesus has heard all our prayers. I was only in the hospital for 2 1/2 days and went home Saturday afternoon. I am bruised from thighs to neck and both arms and a bit sore in some places but all is good. I can handle that. The valve replacement went up through the right groin and then a wire went through the left groin to check out the mitral valve. So all is going well. I have gone outside and walked for 15 minutes then yesterday went to Kroger`s and walked for 1/2 a mile with no shortness of breath.

So just wanted to thank each and everyone of you fro all your prayers and blessings. All praise and honor and glory to God and all His saints to whom I have also been praying.

God bless each and every one of you abundantly.
:signofcross::byzsoc::hug1::blessyou:
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top