A
Arianna09
Guest
Hello,
I am having a lot of trouble with my husband. He seems to need my help with everything. He will have a day off and have tons of things he needs to do, but won’t do anything because I am at work. Then, I end up having to sit with him and help him through all his homework and housework. He is very smart, just very unmotivated and lazy. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to deal with this ‘cross’ in my life…and in a way that is full of charity. I often get frustrated and we get into arguments because of this. I just get tired of doing my job and his. Also, if anyone can recommend a Saint to pray to in this matter or even a devotion that could help. I know I that yelling is not a very loving way to deal with this.
Thanks for the help and support in advance.
Arianna
I am having a lot of trouble with my husband. He seems to need my help with everything. He will have a day off and have tons of things he needs to do, but won’t do anything because I am at work. Then, I end up having to sit with him and help him through all his homework and housework. He is very smart, just very unmotivated and lazy. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to deal with this ‘cross’ in my life…and in a way that is full of charity. I often get frustrated and we get into arguments because of this. I just get tired of doing my job and his. Also, if anyone can recommend a Saint to pray to in this matter or even a devotion that could help. I know I that yelling is not a very loving way to deal with this.
Thanks for the help and support in advance.
Arianna