D
Thanks, I am afraid I am spending too much time on the two threads I am on on this forum alreadyYour questions about are all the other religions etc believe the same one God is who we all believe in Our God the Father?these are also on other threads too like Do the Islams believe in the same God? etc If you just put in a word or two you can get to threads that relate to others. desert
This seems like a multi-part question. First, the issue of āsinsā against other humans. I think that āoffensesā is a more accurate representation of the way I view this. I certainly consider it part of wisdom, perspective and moderation to forgive offenses against me rather than hold a grudge that only posions me.God teaches us forgiveness. By the way is this one of your virtues?
Please clarify how you acknowledge a persons sin against you and then how you proceed the forgiveness process. thanks
Do you feel you ever sin or sin against your many gods or the one you"pray "to ?
It is good that she is seeking the help that she needs. I am glad that you are able to distinguish between her emotional problems and her religion (ie that one is not necessarily the cause of the other). Itās much like folks who would blame Christianity for the priests and ministers who have been involved in sex scandals, financial misdeeds, etc and say that if they werenāt Christians, they wouldnāt have these problems. Every religion is made up of people, and some of those people are going to have emotional problems, or other issues. A sad but true statistical fact.In the start of this thread I talked about a girl in wicca at work and now she has gotten fired